Block-based Python with Josh Lowe
March 1st, 2019
35 mins 28 secs
About this Episode
In this episode, Kelly and Sean talk to Joshua Lowe, a Python entrepreneur who invented Edublocks to help bridge the gap from Scratch to Edublocks and then into Python 3. Joshua started learning Python in 2013 and wanted to find a way to make it easier for others to understand.Support Teaching Python
- Patreon for EduBlocks — Joshua Lowe is creating EduBlocks, the drag and drop coding tool for Python.
- AllAboutCode/EduBlocks: Drag and drop coding tool for creating Python programs
- Build a micro:bit EduBlocks extension |
- Blog - micro:mag — Support the Micromag, where Josh is an editor.
- The EduBlocks Project
- Python Education Summit @ PyCon | PyCon 2019 in Cleveland, Ohio
- Artificial Intelligence | ISTE — In Artificial Intelligence Explorations and Their Practical Use in Schools, you’ll learn to identify the various types of AI, hear about AI technologies on the horizon and build some of your own tools to make AI concrete and accessible for you and your students.