Continuing our Education IDE series, Kelly and Sean talk with Valentina Kiryushkina, a developer on the PyCharm Edu team to learn all about how JetBrains supports teaching and learning Python. With everything from online courses to creating classroom assignments, we're sure you'll find something to like about PyCharm Edu.
- Free for teachers and learners
- Online open courses available
- Create your own courses and assignments
- Marketplace coming soon
- Full features of PyCharm, but decluttered for learning
Where to Download
JetBrains has offered a free month of JetBrains Academy, a project-based learning platform integrated with JetBrains IDEs, if you register at the platform through the following link: Special OfferSupport Teaching Python
- For Learners | Educational Products — As a Learner you can join a public interactive programming course from the list, verify tasks, get instant feedback and quick results using an intelligent development tool.
- For Educators | Educational Products — You can share your knowledge in the form of coding tasks and custom verification tests.