- Personal Updates
- Sean Tibor shares his excitement about meeting his overseas team members for the first time.
- He also expresses pride at watching his first batch of students graduate and choose to study in computer science and related fields.
- Future Learning Journeys
- Kelly Schuster-Paredes reflects on the exciting learning opportunities the students will undertake.
- She expresses hope that these students will return to share their experiences and insights (Teaching Python website).
- Inviting Past Students on the Podcast
- Both hosts discuss the possibility of inviting former students to the podcast as guests.
- Current Students Excelling
- Kelly shares an anecdote about a 6th grader surpassing her knowledge in Python's Turtle module.
- Plans for the Podcast
- Return in June with the first guest speaker of the year.
- Considering a summer sabbatical to prepare for the upcoming school year.
- Plans to enhance their Patreon community with exclusive benefits.
- Reach Out!
- Signing Off
- The hosts sign off, promising more Python learning insights and experiences in the next episodes.
For more details, visit the Teaching Python Podcast website.Support Teaching Python