With their school's Innovation Institute coming up, Kelly and Sean explore the topic of innovation in education. How do you cultivate it in yourself and others? What skills help you become more innovative? How do you teach it?
With more than 35 combined years of experience working or teaching in innovation areas, Kelly and Sean have a lot to share. This week's episode includes resources from innovation thought leaders, tips to become more innovative in your classroom, and a review of critical skills for innovators.
- Pine Crest Innovation Institute 2019
- 10 Commandments of Innovative Teaching – A.J. JULIANI
- Books by A.J. Juliani (Amazon)
- The Educational Buzzword Dilemma: Why “Innovation” is about to Jump the Shark
- Defining Innovation? – The Principal of Change
- (36) The art of innovation | Guy Kawasaki | TEDxBerkeley - YouTube
- Innovation: Beyond the Buzzword | Programs for Professionals | MIT Professional Education
- Innovation: The Most Important and Overused Word in America | WIRED
- Amazon.com: Inquiry and Innovation in the Classroom (Eye on Education) (9780415743167): A.J. Juliani: Books