In this episode, Kelly and Sean explore the idea that everyone should learn to code-- not to become a programmer but for so much more! How do we continue to foster an interest in coding for those kids that are not so interested in computer science?Support Teaching Python
- matplotlib · PyPI — Matplotlib strives to produce publication quality 2D graphics for interactive graphing, scientific publishing, user interface development and web application servers targeting multiple user interfaces and hardcopy output formats.
- scipy · PyPI — SciPy (pronounced “Sigh Pie”) is open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering. The SciPy library depends on NumPy, which provides convenient and fast N-dimensional array manipulation. The SciPy library is built to work with NumPy arrays, and provides many user-friendly and efficient numerical routines such as routines for numerical integration and optimization. Together, they run on all popular operating systems, are quick to install, and are free of charge. NumPy and SciPy are easy to use, but powerful enough to be depended upon by some of the world’s leading scientists and engineers. If you need to manipulate numbers on a computer and display or publish the results, give SciPy a try!
- sympy · PyPI — SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics. It aims to become a full-featured computer algebra system (CAS) while keeping the code as simple as possible in order to be comprehensible and easily extensible. SymPy is written entirely in Python. It depends on mpmath, and other external libraries may be optionally for things like plotting support.
- arrow · PyPI — Arrow is a Python library that offers a sensible and human-friendly approach to creating, manipulating, formatting and converting dates, times and timestamps. It implements and updates the datetime type, plugging gaps in functionality and providing an intelligent module API that supports many common creation scenarios. Simply put, it helps you work with dates and times with fewer imports and a lot less code.
- Likert scale - Wikipedia — A Likert scale (/ˈlɪk.ərt/ LIK-ərt but more commonly pronounced /ˈlaɪ.kərt/ LY-kərt) is a psychometric scale commonly involved in research that employs questionnaires.
- translate · PyPI — Translate is a simple but powerful translation tool written in python with with support for multiple translation providers. By now we are integrated with Microsoft Translation API and Translated MyMemory API
- Play Rocket League® | Rocket League® - Official Site
- JMMS vs. Pine Crest Game #1 - YouTube