Anaconda in Education
August 1st, 2022
1 hr 3 mins 55 secs
About this Episode
Sean and Kelly speak with Anaconda and their outreach program. Anaconda supports educators and learners with the ability to understand and interpret data. This leads to better decision-making and a world where people are empowered to create positive change.
- The hackday event referenced in the episode was related to Pyscript and more information will come out on that shortly.
- The data science competition for high school students referenced in the episode is called Data Science Expo and will be piloted in the 2022-2023 school year.
Note: we had to go to the cloud-based recording backup for this episode, so you may notice a few issues with audio quality. Our editor did his best to clean it up, but there are a few rough spots.Support Teaching Python
- Anaconda Nucleus — Find content in the Anaconda library, support, and more!
- Anaconda | The World's Most Popular Data Science Platform — Anaconda offers the easiest way to perform Python/R data science and machine learning on a single machine. Start working with thousands of open-source packages and libraries today.
- Getting started with Anaconda — Anaconda documentation — Anaconda Distribution contains conda and Anaconda Navigator, as well as Python and hundreds of scientific packages. When you installed Anaconda, you installed all these too.
- PyScript | Run Python in your HTML — Run Python in Your HTML