Sean and Kelly speak with Anaconda and their outreach program. Anaconda supports educators and learners with the ability to understand and interpret data. This leads to better decision-making and a world where people are empowered to create positive change.
- The hackday event referenced in the episode was related to Pyscript and more information will come out on that shortly.
- The data science competition for high school students referenced in the episode is called Data Science Expo and will be piloted in the 2022-2023 school year.
Note: we had to go to the cloud-based recording backup for this episode, so you may notice a few issues with audio quality. Our editor did his best to clean it up, but there are a few rough spots.Support Teaching Python
- Anaconda Nucleus — Find content in the Anaconda library, support, and more!
- Anaconda | The World's Most Popular Data Science Platform — Anaconda offers the easiest way to perform Python/R data science and machine learning on a single machine. Start working with thousands of open-source packages and libraries today.
- Getting started with Anaconda — Anaconda documentation — Anaconda Distribution contains conda and Anaconda Navigator, as well as Python and hundreds of scientific packages. When you installed Anaconda, you installed all these too.
- PyScript | Run Python in your HTML — Run Python in Your HTML