In this episode, Sean and Kelly discuss the importance of having a Personal Learning Network or PLN, why we use it, and how to develop one for your computer science teaching with Python.Support Teaching Python
- adafruit industries (@adafruit) | Twitter — adafruit industries Verified account @adafruit Electronics, community, art, learning, and sharing.
- ISTE (@iste) | Twitter — ISTE @iste Dreaming big. Transforming teaching. Empowering learners. #ISTE19 #ISTEturns40
- Slack for Python Educators — A Slack workspace to share ideas and connect with other Python educators.
- #edtechchat hashtag on Twitter — Tweets from the weekly #edtechchat
- Support Us on Patreon — Teaching Python is creating a podcast for people who teach Python (of course) | Patreon